Thursday, October 28, 2010

People that Don't Need to be Real


Katy Perry

We already have Zooey Deschanel; we don't need the way you look. We already have Paris Hilton; we don't need the way you talk. We already have Christina Aguilera; we don't need uplifting songs that feature gay kissing like it's new, especially when your song requires us to use the weird singular version of a word we always hear plural. You are not a teenager, lots of people kiss girls, and we don't need to see your peacock.









Lindsay Lohan
I really don't think I even need to say anything.










Do these popular targets of bashing make me look hipster?

2 comments:

  1. Weird. I am currently bashing Lindsey on mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, I am currently bashing Katy on mine too.

    ReplyDelete