Thursday, October 28, 2010

Popularity that Needs to be Real





So, a friend of mine, KTDB, already gave me a blog-with-substance award. Check this out. She's basically super awesome, check her out at Free to Dance.






1. Thank the blogger who gave me the award.

You rock, KTDB! Maybe I'll get a couple of readers this way. I should also probably start tagging my posts. I'll try that out this time.

2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words

My way, or the highway.

3. Pass this on to 10 other bloggers that you feel have a substance in their blogs.

I don't...I don't know who to give this to. Except for Gnome Season.


Also, This blog doesn't have anything interesting in it, yet. I promise I'll work on that, but my goal is to have one short post a day about whatever it is is on my mind that day. I should be popular, guys. It needs to be real.

Does this ego make me look hipster?

No comments:

Post a Comment